Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not Caring FTW

It seems that most of my complex emotional issues/problems or just plain old feelings stem from actually giving a shit.

So not one more shit shall be given!

It's just too much effort to give a crap about what I look like, what people think of me, if I'm saying the right things, what that person feels, etc.  So I'm giving up on giving a shit.

It's not like any of it has any meaning or purpose anyway.

It's been about one week so far and I already feel pretty damn mellow and a bit less stressed out.  This could be due to excessive partying though.  Right now I'm on painkillers for my alcohol induced headache so I'm cruising along watching Doctor Who.

P.S. I'm starting at Season 5 and working my way backwards.  It seems appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment